Do you have the perfect dog?.....well we have the perfect place - Doggy Disneyland!
My family and I LOVE dogs and everyone helps out. Our family consists of 6 helpers, my husband, 2 children (16 and 14) and our 2 dogs Mocha and Jaffa. We have grown up with dogs all of our lives and couldn't imagine a world without at least 2. We have a beautiful home with a dog friendly pool in a lovely suburb close to everything - 3 dog parks, vets, river walks and right on the way to the airport.
We offer an absolute premium service. We are definitely not a kennel, probably the complete opposite. They receive all of the exercise, stimulation and outings doggy Disneyland is made of. Our regular routine consists of the following....
- 5am up ready for our morning walk or run. After an hour we finish at one of the local dogs parks for a play, then a car ride to the coffee shop before breakfast. This is normally around 2 hours out. During the day all the pups will relax and sleep anywhere they please around our house and yard. Perfect time to recoup from the morning's activities.
- 5-6pm time for an afternoon activity, a different local dog park, a swim in the pool, a game or just a nice walk. Dogs will normally be entertained for at least an hour.
- Dinner is always served after the human family have eaten, then the dogs will eat. After these fun packed days the dogs will rest up and sleep until the morning.
Our doggy visitors are welcome to sleep inside too, even the biggest outside dog will generally sleep inside with their new friends.
Friday, Saturday and Sundays are a special treat here at SOS Dogs and consist of many fun additional activities, some examples below.
- Family and dogs out to breakfast at a dog friendly cafe.
- Kedron Brook off leash walk, swim and play
- Netball games during netball season
- Trip to Nudgee Beach
- Swimming in our dog friendly pool
Why book your dog with SOS Dogs Premium Dog Minding?
- Experts in dog handling and animal behaviour
- Exercised every day - dog parks, walking, outings and more
- Facebook updates to see what your pooch is up to
- You dog is socialised everyday with other dogs
- 247 video surveillance and security
- Open 7 days
- Treats and snacks included
- We don't charge extra for outings, beach trips, daily plays etc
- Basic training included
- Your best friend stays in a loving family environment
All of the above is included in our daily rate of $50 per day.
We just ask that your dogs main meal is supplied. Alternatively we are happy to supply all meals for an additional $5 per day. Mocha and Jaffa enjoy a premium grain free diet of Stay Loyal. Please advise in your booking request if this is required
Please note: This premium service is only available to well behaved social dogs. For your dog to be accepted into doggy Disneyland a trial of an overnight stay is booked first. This gives us the opportunity to assess your dog, as well as you and your dog get to know us.
Please fill out below to enquire about a trial stay.